Bagalamukhi Yagna | Baglamukhi Hawan & Homa | Baglamukhi Yajna & Homam | Bagalamukhi Yagna | बगलामुखी यज्ञ
Mantra: Om Hlreem Baglamukhi Sarvadustanaam Vacham Mukham Padam Stambhaya Jihvaam Keelaya Budheem Vinashaya Hlreem Om Swaha.
मंत्र: ओम ह्ल्रीं बगलामुखी सर्वदुस्तानम वचम मुखं पदम स्तम्भय जिह्वां कीलय बुद्धिम विनशय ह्ल्रीं ओम स्वाहा।
Baglamukhi Devi is the 8th from the ten Tantrik Devis i.e. Dus Mahavidyas. Also known as Bagala. She symbolizing potent female primeval force. Devi Bagalamukhi crushes the devotees mistakes and delusions (or the devotees enemies) with her cudgel. She has the special power to paralyze an enemys speech. The word “Bagala” is derived from the word Valga (bridle or to rein in). Which, became Vagla and then Bagla. The Devi has 108 different names (some others also call Devi by 1108 names). Bagalamukhi is also known as Pitambari Maa in North India. Bagalamukhi is the mysterious appearance of the opposite wherein each thing is dissolved back into the unborn and the uncreated. The goddess associated with a yellow color / golden color. She sits/ rides on Bagula bird(Heron bird), which is associated with Concentration, a pearl of great wisdom.
Story of Baglamukhi Mata
Goddess Baglamukhi is the eighth Mahavidya. Once demon Madan did penance and get the boon of Vak siddhi according to which everything he said came true. He abused this boon and harass innocent people on the earth. Angry with his mischief the gods worshipped Goddess Bagalamukhi. He stopped the wrath of the demons by holding his tongue and stopping his speech. She wants to kill him but he asked to worship with her. Maa Baglamukhi trusted him and this is the reason he was depicted with the goddess Bagalamukhi.
Why Bagalamukhi Mata is Worshipped?
Baglamukhi is worshipped for power and victory. She gives protection for cuts, scars, operations and accidents and dominance over enemies. She helps to gain success in law-suits and competitions. Her Yagna is also beneficial in eliminating the effects of evil persons, spirits, and Yakshani. After the completion of this Yagna and yajna, Goddess Bagalamukhi provides the power to her devotees to fight from all the troubles of life and to live the life, full of pleasure and wealth. The enemies of the devotee are also destroyed and no evil powers roam around the devotee.
Baglamukhi is known as the second night of courage and is the power(shakti) of cruelty. She is described as the Devi with three eyes, wearing yellow clothes and gems, the moon as her crown, wearing champaka flowers, withholding the tongue of an enemy in one hand and with the left hand spiking him. She seated on the right of Bagala is the Maharudra, with one face, who dissolves the universe. Bagalamukhi means “The Crane-Headed One”. This bird is considered as the essence of deceit. She rules magic for the elimination of an enemys gossip. She rules deceit which is at the heart of the most speech. She is seen as a terrible or Bhairavi form of Matrika Devi, the mother of all speech. The main temples dedicated to Bagalamukhi Devi are located at Kamakhya Temple, Guwahati, Assam and Kangra, Himachal Pradesh.
Significance of Baglamukhi Yagna
Worshipping & wearing Baglamukhi Yagna is ideal for winning legal cases, law suits, success, very good business, debt removal, prosperity, peace of mind, power, victory and success in competitions. This Yagna is also beneficial in eliminating the effects of evil persons, spirits, and Yakshani. It provides the power to the worshipper to fight from all the troubles of life and to live the life, full of pleasure and wealth. The enemies of the devotee are also destroyed and no evil powers roam around the devotee.
Benefits of Bagalamukhi Devi Yagna and yajna:
– For power and victory.
– Achieve success in law-suits and competitions.
– Protection for cuts, scars, operations, accidents and dominance over enemies.
– Warding off evil persons, spirits, and Yakshani.
– For being free from the troubles.
– Mata Bhagwati Baglamukhi stuns (Sthumbh make him a statue) the enemy and makes him unmovable as if the enemy has become a stone.
– She makes the enemy to not utter a single word against the devotee by holding his tongue tight and thereafter cutting it.
Spiritual Benefits of Bagalamukhi Devi Yagna and yajna:
– It is also beneficial for the removal of obstacles.
– Mata Baglamukhi hypnotises the enemies and steals his knowledge, wisdom, thus making him incapacitated to do any work.
– For divine grace and blessings of Maa Baglamukhi.
– This Baglamukhi Yagna helps us to get closer to the supreme.
– Baglamukhi Yagna is the most powerful bead for dhyaan/ meditation and spiritual attainments.
– It destroys sins & past karma by Antahkarna Shuddhi.
Health Benefits of Bagalamukhi Devi Yagna and yajna:
– Protect against ill effects, evil spirit and black magic.
– For good health and prosperity.
– Removes bad vibes, fear, and stress.
– Brings a positive flow of energy.